Friday, November 7, 2008

listen to the music

Just recently I have watch Mama Mia The movie. What a great movie full of happiness and so on. This is from song and it is really reflected to me. I think so. You know life will goes on. Don’t waste your time for something you were not clears enough. I was that in position over the years and make my entire soul in blue. I was trying so hard but seem all in vain. My advice is that if you in that position pack up your things and go to vacation. Not running but give yourself a room to think or get off from whatever situation.

Just another town, another train
Waiting in the morning rain
Look in my restless soul,
a little patience
Just another town, another train
Nothing lost and nothing gained
Guess I will spend my life in railway stations

GO HOLIDAY GO BITCH......

No comments: